Crop Covers USED as a covering material for garden, protective material from agriculture vermin, heavy rain, hall rain, over heating. This material ensures optimal microclimate for growth of plants and reduces periods of maturing; it is also used as a covering material for greenhouse, garden-beds and for protection from frost ; SUF-MK-60 – as a covering material for ground mulching and dealing with weeds.
Crop Covers can be used very successfully by small and large farmers alike including for kitchen gardening. They are ideal when healthy seedlings and plants need protection from pests, insects and other environmental factors and where both quality and yield need to be improved.
- Protect plants from cold and wind
- Block insects and prevent spread of disease
- Keep soil and plants from overheating
Our range of Fruit Covers include agriplast banana shield banana covers, fruit shield fruit cover 8 inch diameter and fruit shield fruit cover 6 inch diameter.
The fruit covers protect the crops from high winds, hail and high temperatures, allowing growers to advance or defer the yield period. Our covers are available in a range of lengths and widths, to correspond with growers’ specific requirements.
- Protects fruit from extreme heat and cold
- Prevents scorching of fruit
- Saves cost by minimizing the usage of pesticides
- Clean fruit of uniform size and color
- 3-4 kg extra production per bunch
- More uniform fingers (less gap between upper and lower fingers)
- Protects from fruit flies and other harmful insects
- Protects from animals and birds
- Facilitates production of export quality fruits fetching good market price.